Everything begins with Good Health
Good Health the foundation of a quality life
The Gerdi Gutperle Agasthiyar Muni
Children and Maternity Care Centre at Vellamadam, Nagercoil,
is a Children Speciality and Maternity Care Hospital with German collaboration, established to give quality medical care primarily to the poor children (upto the age of 12) of the southern districts (Kanyakumari, Tirunelveli and Tuticorin) of Tamil Nadu. The Child Care Centre is not just a hospital, but we envisage promoting the entire spectrum of health. This comprises of 3 aspects:
- Preventive i.e. by developing Health Care by health education (by providing health awareness and protection) and screening for early detection of diseases.
- Curative i.e. by developing into a tertiary paediatric referral hospital.
- Reconstructive and rehabilitative, i.e. by providing opportunity to children who have birth or acquired defects, to undergo reconstructive procedures through surgery or other aids. Children, who have non-correctable ailments, will be provided rehabilitative measures like counselling, physiotherapy etc. and if required, will be referred to institutions which cater to their special needs.
In our medical care to children, we wish to integrate Indian systems of medicine, such as
Siddha, Ayurveda etc. along with the allopathic medical system.
Our Hospital's infrastructure,
facilities, patient care and safety has earned us
NABH Entry level Accreditation.
Our Hospital has excellent Lab Facility and
its certified by CMC External Quality Assurance Scheme for its facility, accuracy and standard .
Our Hospital is also
recognized by St.John's National Academy of Health
Sciences, Bengaluru for Rural Posting.
- Our hospital has
collaboration with Apollo Children's Hospital, Chennai for Paediatric Cardio Care
. Onsite camps are conducted once in two months by
renowned cardiologists from Apollo to facilitate cardio
care and complex cardio surgeries.
1. Chief-Minister Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme(CMCHISTN)
2. TamilNadu New Health Insurance Scheme (TNNHIS)
3. Employee State Insurance Scheme (ESIC)
4. Star Health Insurance Scheme